The Objective of the Fund
The Mundoval Fund seeks long-term capital appreciation.
The Principal Investment Strategies and Policies of the Fund
- Under normal market conditions the Fund invests primarily in large capitalization common stocks and American Depository Receipts (“ADRs”).
- The Fund’s investment strategy focuses on value style investing.
- The Fund may hold all or a portion of its assets in cash or cash-equivalents like money market funds, certificates of deposit, short-term debt obligations, and repurchase agreements, either due to pending investments or when investment opportunities are limited. Under these circumstances, the Fund may not participate in stock market advances or declines to the same extent it would had it remained more fully invested in common stocks.
- Under the Management Agreement, the Adviser, at its own expense and without reimbursement from the Trust, furnishes office space and all necessary office facilities, equipment and executive personnel necessary for managing the Fund. For its services, the Adviser receives an annual investment management fee of 1.50% of the average daily net assets of the Fund.
- Portfolio Manager invested alongside clients.
- Long-term, multi-year investment horizon and low turnover of portfolio holdings.
- Consistent application of investment philosophy through market cycles.
- Conservative business valuation estimates that prioritize free cash flow generation.
|IRA / Roth IRA||$3,000||$100|
|Automatic Investment Plan||$3,500||$100|
*An Automatic Investment Plan is available for both regular and retirement accounts. It requires a $100 minimum automatic monthly or quarterly investment.
|Total Holdings (as of 6/30/2022)||38|
|2021 Portfolio Turnover||5.03%|
|Net Assets (millions) (as of 6/30/2022)||$23.07|
|Total Expense Ratio||1.50%|
|No sales loads or distribution fees.|