The Objective of the Fund
- The Mundoval Fund seeks long-term capital appreciation.
The Principal Investment Strategies and Policies of the Fund
- Under normal market conditions the Fund invests primarily in large capitalization common stocks and American Depository Receipts (“ADRs”).
- The Fund’s investment strategy focuses on value style investing.
- The Fund is a “non-diversified” portfolio, which means it can invest in fewer securities at any one time than a diversified portfolio and can invest more of its assets in securities of a single issuer than a diversified portfolio. Also, the Fund may participate in a limited number of industry sectors.
- The Fund may hold all or a portion of its assets in cash or cash-equivalents like money market funds, certificates of deposit, short-term debt obligations, and repurchase agreements, either due to pending investments or when investment opportunities are limited. Under these circumstances, the Fund may not participate in stock market advances or declines to the same extent it would had it remained more fully invested in common stocks.
|IRA / Roth IRA||$3,000||$100|
|Automatic Investment Plan||$3,500||$100|
*An Automatic Investment Plan is available for both regular and retirement accounts. It requires a $100 minimum automatic monthly or quarterly investment.